Enter our Great Backyard Bird Photo Contest!
With the Great Backyard Bird Count right around the corner (February 17-20, 2017), we want to inspire you to love the bird season even more. To make things a little more fun this year, we are having a fun photo contest that the whole family can enjoy. Here’s how to enter:
1. Attract birds to your yard by way of food, water, and shelter. This is a great time of year to take care of backyard birds.
2. Take pictures of your birds. Here are some ideas for you:
- Lots of birds at your feeder
- Birds taking baths in your bird bath
- Birds building their nest in your bird house
- A bird sitting on your hand
- Birds chasing squirrels
- Fun, unusual pictures of your bird’s antics
4. Like our contest image and comment with a picture of your backyard birds.
We will be accepting submissions until February 12, 2017 and then we will choose the top 6 photos. After, a round of voting will begin on February 12-17, 2017. The participant with the most likes on their photo will win a special bird package valued at over $100 including a $50 gift card.
Contest Rules & Terms
- To be eligible to win, follow THE FAMILY TREE on Facebook, like and comment with a picture of a bird on our contest image on our Facebook page.
- Enter as many photos as you’d like.
- By entering our contest, you are giving The Family Tree Garden Center permission to use your picture for future posts and promotions on our social media and/or website.
- Contest Dates: Start Date: January 15, 2017, Submissions: January 15-February 12, 2017, Voting: February 12-17, 2017, Winner Announced: February 17, 2017
- Winner will receive a special backyard bird package valued at over $100 including a $50 gift card with everything you need to entice happy, singing birds to your yard.