Gardening Basics for Beginners
Gardening doesn’t have to be scary! The Family Tree Garden Center in Snellville, GA has plenty of gardening tips and tricks for beginners. Gardening is easy once you get the hang of it! There is a reason why many people enjoy it and make it a hobby. No day in gardening is ever the same. There is a lot to learn, but our gardening experts at Family Tree are here to teach you.
Check out the links below for gardening basics for beginners. We share plenty of tips and tricks so that you won’t feel lost in your own garden!
- Watering Tips
- Planting 101
- Prepare your Garden for Fall
- The Importance of Deadheading – for Looks and Health
- Can You Plant in the Summer
- What is the difference between an Annual and Perennial plant
- Mulch for Moisture Control
- Steps to a Perfect Shade Garden
- 10 “Must Haves” for your Landscape